Susan Wade's Fourth Annual Naughty Or Nice List (1 Viewer)

I know your day is winding down Mikey, Merry Christmas... !00 plus by 10AM???? hope you live close 'nuff to a beach to have gone surfing....

No comment on the Cha-cha vs Conrad thing....
as K'dub puts it....

'I AIN"T IN IT!!!!!'

d'kid

Haha that it is Mike, it's ok so far, but I'm not liking the fact that it's nearly 10am and it's over 100f!!! Christmas in summer... Who thought of this as a good idea :p

Merry Xmas bro.

yikes Mike....100 degrees on Christmas.....i dont know how i would handle that!

hope ya had a merry christmas and have a happy new year man

and Karl....i could never blame the Captain....he has sailed me through some rough waters ;):D

MERRY X-MAS ALL!!

I know your day is winding down Mikey, Merry Christmas... !00 plus by 10AM???? hope you live close 'nuff to a beach to have gone surfing....

No comment on the Cha-cha vs Conrad thing....
as K'dub puts it....

'I AIN"T IN IT!!!!!'

d'kid

Merry Christmas to you too brother K. Far from the beach, so no surfing here (I don't know how) But it was weird having a hot Christmas again that's for sure. Send me some cold weather.

Enjoy the day, and all the best in the new year :)

If this is true, this is ridiculous! Hasn't she had enough sh*t to deal with? I just really find this hard to believe. (Re: The Shirley/Connie deal)

yikes Mike....100 degrees on Christmas.....i dont know how i would handle that!

hope ya had a merry christmas and have a happy new year man

and Karl....i could never blame the Captain....he has sailed me through some rough waters ;):D

MERRY X-MAS ALL!!

Yo Mike,

Hope you had a good Christmas. All the best for the new year.

So take a guess what temp it reached today.... 110 if my calculations are right, 44.4 degress celcius apparently it was the hottest day on record in December ever here. Time to buy an air con!

I just read Alan's post "Don't believe everything you read." Sorry, Alan, I can no longer believe that!

And Suzie, you know exactly what's going on. Spill the beans, pleeeezzzz! We can't believe you anyway, because we're now smart enough not to believe everything we read.

Preceding was attempted humor and is not meant to be taken seriously. Just schmoozing a little with those in the know, in hopes they'll share some juicy gossip with us minions.

-85% Jimmy

...........Thinking about publishing a National Nitro Enquirer?

We have a man who owns more than a dozen 747's suing a 67 yr. old women with very limited income , who was hospilized and almost died while in Vegas.
Real class. Perhaps if a certain TF driver had not dissed and shuned the daughter of the owner of one of the departed sonsors.

We have a man who owns more than a dozen 747's suing a 67 yr. old women with very limited income , who was hospilized and almost died while in Vegas.
Real class. Perhaps if a certain TF driver had not dissed and shuned the daughter of the owner of one of the departed sonsors.

She almost died in Vegas? Wow, I heard she was sick but I didn't realize it was that serious.

Dennis,

Should you really be talking about this publicly???

Yeah...maybe we should start saluting those who made the "Nice" part of the list...and concentrate on that for a while instead of all this negative stuff.

Bruce Litton....for finally getting the championship he has deserved for a LONG while.

John Medlen...for the strong man he is.

Kenny Bernstein...for giving the ride to Tommy...(yay!)

ETC...ETC....

Things like that.........

There were MANY more nice things/people on the list....but yet there seems to be too much dwelling on the naughty!

OK....I said my piece.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back