Susan Wade's Fourth Annual Naughty Or Nice List (1 Viewer)

woody

Nitro Member
You'd better watch out. You'd better not cry. It won’t do you any good to pout, either. What's the line? "No crying in drag racing." That goes for whining. Let's see who gets candy canes and who gets lumps of coal in their Christmas stockings this year. (And no bribing for the 2008 list -- no cookies and milk will be accepted in the media room at any race track.) And if you don't like what you read, go have some figgy pudding and forgeddaboutit.

So pour a cup of egg nog, settle down in front of a crackling fire, and enjoy it all here: 1320 TV

Last edited:
Connie Kalitta, for suing Shirley Muldowney, charging her with responsibilty for the poor performance of his teams this year. Yep, he really is suing her. Check the public records.

Connie suing Shirley for his team sucking this year? That's like a football team suing the general manager for having a losing season. I had a dislike for him ever since he refused to sign our 50th anniversary banner in '06, and this just reinforces that. :mad:

Connie suing Shirley for his team sucking this year? That's like a football team suing the general manager for having a losing season. I had a dislike for him ever since he refused to sign our 50th anniversary banner in '06, and this just reinforces that. :mad:

If this is true, what a freaking joke! I like Connie and his teams and I would like to think there is more to this story. Any stand up owner will look in the mirror and take responsibility for the team's performance. Come on, blame Shirley, when was the last time she was in charge of a tune-up?

If this is true, what a freaking joke! I like Connie and his teams and I would like to think there is more to this story. Any stand up owner will look in the mirror and take responsibility for the team's performance. Come on, blame Shirley, when was the last time she was in charge of a tune-up?

X's 2
I read that earlier today....and was like...WHAT!!

Another thing that got me mad was the entry on the naughty list where Ms. Wade had a run-in with an ESPN cameraman. What a jerk and ESPN should fire him. :mad:

I personally would need to know a great deal more of the details before I pass judgement on anyone or anything. I suppose you guys have already read the charges?

I personally would need to know a great deal more of the details before I pass judgement on anyone or anything. I suppose you guys have already read the charges?

Right on Bobby. I'm trying to search about this, but can't come up with anything.

I'd say if he is suing, it could be something to do with Grubnics sponsorship deal... Then that is probably off the mark. I like what Susan and everyone does at 1320, but I think they needed that little dig to spice thier little list up. Their dig at Morgan was nice too :rolleyes:

Mike,

Alternatively you can sue the NHRA for taking your mind away from your books... :p ;)

i think i might have a case with that one!!

P.S......it's christmas on your side of the world now right??? is going good or should i just sleep in tomorrow? :D :cool:

Right on Bobby. I'm trying to search about this, but can't come up with anything.

I'd say if he is suing, it could be something to do with Grubnics sponsorship deal... Then that is probably off the mark. I like what Susan and everyone does at 1320, but I think they needed that little dig to spice thier little list up. Their dig at Morgan was nice too :rolleyes:

I didn't see anything bad about what she said about Morgan, after all he was in a no-win situation: if he dove he would have been chastised and because he didn't dive, he was chastised. Some people just can't win. :rolleyes:

i think i might have a case with that one!!

P.S......it's christmas on your side of the world now right??? is going good or should i just sleep in tomorrow? :D :cool:

Haha that it is Mike, it's ok so far, but I'm not liking the fact that it's nearly 10am and it's over 100f!!! Christmas in summer... Who thought of this as a good idea :p

Merry Xmas bro.

Instead of all the grab assin' back and forth...why don't someone go to the Washtenaw County Trial Court or the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan and see what is in the public record????

Merry Christmas.

I haven't read the charges, but suing Shirley is stupid when she left the team in the beginning of the year!

I think I'll dust off my copy of "Heart Like A Wheel". That oughta' be good for some 'background' to this little soap opera that started nearly 40 years ago. It's like the circus coming back to town...for another repeat performance...
:D

Don't believe everything that you read.

Alan

Finally, the voice of reason, Thank You Alan!!! If it weren't politically incorrect, I would love to point out a few naughty’s about a self-proclaimed authority, but it’s Christmas and I will be a better person and turn the other cheek.:cool:

Finally, the voice of reason, Thank You Alan!!! If it weren't politically incorrect, I would love to point out a few naughty’s about a self-proclaimed authority, but it’s Christmas and I will be a better person and turn the other cheek.:cool:

Angelo,

Did my text msg come though on your phone?

Merry Christmas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back