Super Street to the Lanes! (1 Viewer)

As a matter of fact Alan, it's a rather balmy 15 degrees up here. Not bad!!

Last edited:
Is nothing running right now or is it just my audiocast is screwed up??? I hear nothing.

I live about 5 miles North of Firebird and there has been a slow and steady sprinkle falling from the sky all morning. It continues as we speak. If it would ever quit sprinkling, I imagine they could dry the track very quickly since there isn't enough water on the ground to amount to much of anything. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle....

Rain.... Are they racing at Maple Grove? On average how many days a year does it rain in Phoenix? I know it is not many.

Looking at the weather map, it seems most of the rain is north of Firebird-there is just that one cell coming from the southwest that seems to be the problem-once that passes, it looks good.

Wow, last year at that race I got caught in the rain during SG time trials and spent the rest of the weekend delusional with 102 degree fever locked in the motorhome convinced that my brother and father were force feeding me buffalo blood. Memories :rolleyes:

Last edited:
..."MAN...I Feel like a woman.." -Shania....sounds pretty good on the audio cast, but Bob and Alan's voice would be better!!! Oh well...Guess we'll have to wait out the rain!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back