Summit Racing’s Anderson & Line Welcome Today’s Announced Second Charlotte NHRA Race (1 Viewer)

Deby

Nitro Member
[coverattach=1]Concord, N.C., August 25, 2009 – On Tuesday, the NHRA announced that the spectacular zMAX Dragway in Concord, N.C. would be hosting a second national event as part of the 2010 Full Throttle Drag Racing season. With their shop based in nearby Mooresville, Summit Racing teammates Greg Anderson and Jason Line were naturally thrilled to hear the news, which they received in the pit area as they prepared to make an exhibition run during NASCAR night at the Concord quarter-mile.

“Today’s announcement was great news for us,” said Anderson, a thre e-time champion and winner of 58 national events. “We love this racetrack, we love the city, we love working here, and we love racing here. I thank Bruton Smith every day for what he built here – it’s the nicest track on the circuit. It was a dream come true for us to get the first race, so to get a second home race is obviously more than we could imagine.

“With our Summit Racing team based in Mooresville, this is a busy race for us, with a couple added distractions being so close to home, but I’d rather sleep in my bed any time. Being right in our backyard, zMAX is a track where we’ll test a lot so we should be able to come up with a race winning combination that we’ll be able to use twice a year.”

“I can s um it up in one word – sweet,” added Line, the 2006 champion who sits second in the 2009 Pro Stock standings. “I am a homebody, so anything that keeps me at home makes me very happy. zMAX Dragway is a beautiful track, and considering we’re in the heart of NASCAR country, the reception by the fans to this race has been really great. It couldn’t be better than having a second race here.”

Established in 1968, Summit Racing Equipment is the leading high performance parts and accessories company. Summit Racing offers the largest selection, lowest prices, and best customer service in the high performance industry via catalogs, Internet, and Retail Super Stores. The company is headquartered in Tallmadge, Ohio with retail locations in Tallmadge, Ohio; Sparks, Nevada; and McDonough, Georgia.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back