Stuff From PBIR Testing (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
I had a good time yesterday at the drags, first time I've sniffed nitro in a few years. A couple things: First off there a lot of film crews there filming in the pits at Kalitta & DSR, and they were on the starting line and down track for what I assume will be commercials for the 2021 season. One video shoot I watched at Antron Brown's pit was for a new sponsor he's going to announce at Gainesville (no, not SiriusXM), I was asked not to divulge who it is so I won't.

For me it was like old home week, saw a lot of old friends and a few people who I haven't seen in years. Coolest thing that I was able to spend some time with Darrell Gwynn swapping stories from the old days.

Alexis DeJoria's complete operation is first class all the way. They lack for nothing and there's more parts in the trailers in un-opened boxes waiting for next weekend. Everything is black & white and it really stands out in the sea of colors in the pits.

I'll post some pics later...

From yesterday.

Attachments

• alexis.jpg
    alexis.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 242
Is there going to be any action today (Sunday)? Since the teams only got one day so far for the most part, and the Gators are next week just down the road, why wouldn't the teams stay and continue testing today?

Is there going to be any action today (Sunday)? Since the teams only got one day so far for the most part, and the Gators are next week just down the road, why wouldn't the teams stay and continue testing today?
I'm sure most teams will stay but some will pack up today and head to Gainesville and test Tues & Wed before the Gators begin.

Test and Tune at Gainsville on Tuesday and Wednesday? You sure about that?
Yes there will be testing at Gainsville on Tuesday and Wednesday. You can watch it on NHRA.TV for free. Old News

Yes there will be testing at Gainsville on Tuesday and Wednesday. You can watch it on NHRA.TV for free. Old News
Cool, awesome to have some mid-week action while working in the office.

Yesterday, we saw a non-descript Dodge Charger & team make a 3.94 run during. Anyone know who this was?

Those are the 2 trailers Del bought from Allan Johnson. Worsham's shop is only about 2 miles from where I live.
I see the shop when I take the Metrolink train home from work, from Irvine to Corona. Of course because of the pandemic, I haven't seen the shop since i have been working from home the last year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back