Story about Mater Member Jim Young's Company (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

rocketman

Nitro Member
I have a story about Nitromater member Jim Young and his business Competition Printing on my website if anyone is interested in reading it. Go to www.capracing.com to read it.

I didn't pay Rich for for this blatent promotion! Well, there were a few Hero cards and posters - ;)
CCP is very proud to be a sponsor on the CAP racing dragster. Rich is passionate about racing, but works equally hard to use his racing team to do great things in his community.

Great story and I'll be first to say all our hero cards have been done by Jim. Excellent quality, speed, pricing and customer service. Could it be any better? Thanks Jim and thank you Rich for sharing!

Rich,

I've "heard you speak" (in cyberspace) before but, had never been to your website.

You do your entire team (including sponsors) proud.

Super-Professional! Except many pros aren't at your level.

Continued success!

That is great!!! Now, everyone.............this is what you call NETWORKING!!!

At those prices, I might just have to get some made up of my band!!!

The reason I did the story was of course to give Jim some exposure plus to alert racers to the fact that they can get quality color cards printed on both sides for a little over fifty bucks. This is great for sportsman racers that don't have a lot of resources for such luxuries.

As for the website itself, I have to thank Nitromater webmaster Shannon Timm for that. Shannon and I coincidentally live in the same town and at one time he was five minutes away. I had a pretty lame site but Shannon set me up so I could do it all myself as well as upload it and it evolved from there. So far for the year capracing.com has had over 355,000 hits.

Thanks Jim Gunther for your kind words!!!

I didn't pay Rich for for this blatent promotion! Well, there were a few Hero cards and posters - ;)
CCP is very proud to be a sponsor on the CAP racing dragster. Rich is passionate about racing, but works equally hard to use his racing team to do great things in his community.

Well sit back and smile cause it sounds like a good deal to me. I'm sure I'll be a customer for next season. And thanks to Rich for the post.

That is great!!! Now, everyone.............this is what you call NETWORKING!!!

At those prices, I might just have to get some made up of my band!!!

Suzie - we do a huge amount of cards for bands and clubs! A blast dealing with some really extreme people - :D Let me know if you want some samples or need a designer. Country, Hispanic, Hip Hop, Rock . . . its all fun!
I understand that the multi-talented Buzz has a band - we need to do some cards for them - ;)

Suzie - we do a huge amount of cards for bands and clubs! A blast dealing with some really extreme people - :D Let me know if you want some samples or need a designer. Country, Hispanic, Hip Hop, Rock . . . its all fun!
I understand that the multi-talented Buzz has a band - we need to do some cards for them - ;)

Jim - I need 100,000 hero cards printed for my new top fuel operation sponsored by Competition Commercial Printing. Will a handshake sponsorship agreement work for you?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back