Stolen Truck (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Gary Beck's truck was stolen this morning in Las Vegas. it is a black Chevy SS with CA. tags, and a "Passo Posse" sticker in the back window.

Inside the truck were some of his most prized posessions, such as his 1983 TopFuel World Champ Ring, and HOF ring.

If you see the truck or hear of the rings anywhere, please pass it on.

Thanks,
Alan

Gary Beck............there's a name I haven't heard in a while. What's he up to these days?

Sean D
I seen Gary at the hot rod reunion in Bakersfield this year. We were following behind this cool looking hot rod from the hotel to the track and when he turned in I could see the valve covers had Beck engraved on them. Then I seen him again later in the weekend.

Last edited:
Update!!!!

The truck was recovered, the rings were not. Gary's briefcase was in the truck and was not recovered. If you see anything on ebay or wherever, please pass the word,

Alan

Update!!!!

The truck was recovered, the rings were not. Gary's briefcase was in the truck and was not recovered. If you see anything on ebay or wherever, please pass the word,

Alan

So glad the truck was recovered! I hope the briefcase and contents and the rings are recovered by the proper people very soon!

Darn! The truck could've been replaced. But the original rings won't be so easy. Hope they turn up somewhere.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back