Stars When They Were Kids (1 Viewer)

Some of those are just plain scary! Angelina Jolie doesn't resemble her childhood self at ALL. You can see some of these people as children, but others are kinda creepy..LOL!

As for that Cruise picture, he's said before in interviews that he lost his permanent front teeth in some sort of accident so the ones he has now are falsies. I bet he had them put in crooked for a reason. To get your attention! :p

As for that Cruise picture, he's said before in interviews that he lost his permanent front teeth in some sort of accident so the ones he has now are falsies. I bet he had them put in crooked for a reason. To get your attention! :p

Well, it worked! I noticed it AGES ago!

Some of those are just plain scary! Angelina Jolie doesn't resemble her childhood self at ALL. You can see some of these people as children, but others are kinda creepy..LOL!
:p

Ya... Michael doesn't rezemble his childhood picture at all. :eek: :D
1123534857_i_7293.jpg

A few of the ones that blew me away:
Jean Claude VanDamme
Freddy Mercury
Demi Moore

Micheal Jackson was a good looking young man until he got into his recreational plastic surgery.

Angelina looks like herself, you did notice the tats:D and you did note the minor ski jump on SMG's nose... that's what I think makes her soooooo cute
And Jackson, that's who my mind clicks to when I see the face lift kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back