Staging Lites blinking? (1 Viewer)

Correct it’s raining now but we missed TAFC and the end of TS. Main reason I subscribe is for alcohol classes.

Correct it’s raining now but we missed TAFC and the end of TS. Main reason I subscribe is for alcohol classes.
Same here. I was scrambling when NHRA.tv started freezing up, I kept logging off and back on, hoping to reset it, but no dice. And the alky fields are stout, 15 FCs and I believe 20 TADs, lotsa hitters from all over.

Well the year is 2021 and NHRA still doesn't have a finish line "photo finish" cam that can show a proper picture.

They have two finish lines but set the panning camera up at one location, making PS, PSB and any other class racing to 1320 look weird since the finish line is 320 feet past the panning camera.

NHRA is an "in person" product - the TV program seems like an afterthought.

Don't like the blinking lights but I really don't like the completely unreadable white on bright green graphics that fox seems to love. Been bringing this up for over a year,, but maybe its just my slowly aging eyes.

I watched the event on NHRA.tv and not only were the stage lights blinking, but also the headlights on the Drag Pak Challengers. :eek:

Not that I care at all, just thought I'd mention it. :)

Well the year is 2021 and NHRA still doesn't have a finish line "photo finish" cam that can show a proper picture.

They have two finish lines but set the panning camera up at one location, making PS, PSB and any other class racing to 1320 look weird since the finish line is 320 feet past the panning camera.

NHRA is an "in person" product - the TV program seems like an afterthought.
At least they have the sound sync finally lined up lol

Here is the deal people, NHRA is using shitty cameras to try and compete with ESPN when they did the production. However, NHRA taking production in-house, They have No Clue. If they had good camera professionals, They could adjust the shutter speed of the cameras. top end also which a lot are complaining about with the wheels looking oval a the stripe. NHRA has no business being in the video production end when they can't even figure out out their show on a National stand point!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back