St.Louis Event (1 Viewer)

sparky

Nitro Member
The people at Gateway better get on the ball, It seams as though allot of other tracks are mopping up all the events that could be here , fun ford , super chevy {Memphis }... etc... Will one Nhra event be enough to support this facility , I dont think so !
Has anyone heard any other events signed on board yet !

There is a rumor that Scott Sieveking (creator of Monster Mopar Weekend) will create a new version of his Mopar race in St Louis next year. That race moved to Indy this year and was very successful. That race will stay in Indy with the new owner of the event. Could St Louis support a competing Mopar event? Probably so. Could it be as big (huge) as it used to be? We may find out...

The people at Gateway better get on the ball, It seams as though allot of other tracks are mopping up all the events that could be here , fun ford , super chevy {Memphis }... etc... Will one Nhra event be enough to support this facility , I dont think so !
Has anyone heard any other events signed on board yet !

Gateway has never had a Super Chevy event and the last Ford Weekend I think was 2002.

They have had the Super Stock/Stock challenge event, A division 3 race, a ADRL event, Monster Mopar weekend and the Nostaglia event put on by John Troxel. If those come back it will be a busy Summer

tb

Does anybody know if they have started working at the track yet? Or if they have a target date for reopening? I haven't heard much about it.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back