Spring Fling (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Is anyone watching the Spring Fling at Vegas? That race is kind of a ET national event. Racers from all over are there. See a bunch of Arizona racers. Am noticing just how good these drivers are. Winner runs a 4.70 on a 4.70, looser runs a 4.60 on a 4.60 and the win margin is 6". This repeats over & over. Wow.... Also noticing racers from T/D, S/C, etc running. Anyhoo, have just been watching as I can. Would not wanna race these folks!

Is anyone watching the Spring Fling at Vegas? That race is kind of a ET national event. Racers from all over are there. See a bunch of Arizona racers. Am noticing just how good these drivers are. Winner runs a 4.70 on a 4.70, looser runs a 4.60 on a 4.60 and the win margin is 6". This repeats over & over. Wow.... Also noticing racers from T/D, S/C, etc running. Anyhoo, have just been watching as I can. Would not wanna race these folks!
Is someone showing it?

I like going to and watching high dollar bracket races just to watch these unbelievable packages. I will be watching today to see how local guy Johnny Ezell aka Johnny Bracket Racer do.

It still amazes me how many races we can see live on the computer. I've had weekends where I go nuts trying to keep up with 3 different races. One thing about Vegas is that every once in awhile, you can see a warbird from Nellis AFB coming in for a landing & they show it. We have Luke AFB here in Phoenix, where they train pilots from all over the world. You can see 2 or 3 of them in formation and it's a beautiful sight. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back