Spencer Massey is IHRA champion (1 Viewer)

Al smith

Nitro Member
Has a rookie ever won a t/f championship before?
From drag race central

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET---Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT----ET---Speed
421 Spencer Massey 121 Terry Haddock
E1 ****WINNER**** 0.081 4.748 307.16 0.199 4.876 251.95
Qualified: #2 4.644 309.91 #6 4.773 286.07

Great News! Jeff O'Neal is out of the hospital and here on the starting line.
At this point, Massey has to go one more round than Litton to ensure a Championship.

He does so in style with Paul Smith tuning him to the 2008 IHRA Top Fuel Championship. He has all of the numbers from start to finish. Haddock gave it all they had but it just wasn't enough...

Strasburg will have lane choice in round two.

Contgrats to Massey and Mitch King's team. As far as a rookie winning the championship, I know it has been done on the NHRA side (Scelzi) but unsure of the IHRA.

YES, YES YES!!!! Congrats to Spencer, Mitch King, Paul Smith and co.

Awesome stuff :):)

Thats awesome for the kid winning his championship.

On an other note, Terry haddock is the 2008 Funny car champion. Congrats to him also. I read he ran both classes at his event.

Congrats to the King Team and Spence for winning the championship. One of my Jr. kids from my days back at the Plex...I'm getting veklempt.

Who locked up Pro Stock? The DRC results are weird. Did Dobbins pull it off or did Berner win the title?

Cannister and Massey had seasons for the ages.

Brian

Who locked up Pro Stock? The DRC results are weird. Did Dobbins pull it off or did Berner win the title?

Cannister and Massey had seasons for the ages.

Brian

Brian,

Berner won the title.

"Pete Berner is the 2008 champion, by 0.03 seconds, 8 points"

For Dobbins, that's got to sting a little.

Regards,

Michael

Spencer did a great job. The team did there job and this is why Spencer was able to win. They did this as a Team. I am so Happy for all of them.
One happy dad.
Spencer is number ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

Great job Spencer! We followed th eprogress all year and we're pulling for ya the whole way!

What a Cinderella story...only going to run 1 race to get his feet wet and BOOM (as John Madden would say), he's the champ!:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back