Speed Dawg Shifts Into High Gear With Cruz Pedregon Racing (1 Viewer)

462 Southpoint CirContact:
Brownsburg IN 46112Caleb Cox
[email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Speed Dawg Shifts Into High Gear With Cruz Pedregon Racing

BROWNSBURG, IN (December 15, 2020) – Speed Dawg Shift Knobs has signed on as an associate sponsor of Cruz Pedregon Racing for the 2021 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series season. The company has been involved as a sponsor of NHRA Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle teams every year since its creation in 2005.

“I am super excited to be partnered with Cruz Pedregon Racing for the upcoming NHRA Camping World Series season. I have known Cruz for several years and he has always been an outstanding representative for his sponsors and the sport.” said Chris Figdore, CEO of Speed Dawg. “Speed Dawg has been developing the Mopar officially licensed shift knob line for the past several years, so it is a perfect fit to showcase the brand on Cruz’s Dodge Charger Funny Car.”

Speed Dawg Shift Knobs are made in the USA to the highest performance quality standards. In addition to the Speed Dawg line, the company offers Mopar, Ford, GM and HURST officially licensed gearshift knobs. Their products also are used by professional car builders and race teams, earning multiple SEMA industry awards.

Pedregon shared enthusiasm and support for the partnership.

“Having Speed Dawg Shift Knobs come on board as an associate sponsor for the 2021 season is wonderful. I have known Chris probably over 15 years and have always had great conversations with him,” said the two-time Funny Car world champion. “Chris has taken his company and built it from the ground up, turning it into a powerhouse. I am excited that he gets to spend his first full season in Nitro with our Snap-on Tools team."

About Speed Dawg
Speed Dawg Shift Knobs was founded in 2005 with the goal of producing the highest quality performance products possible and providing exceptional customer service. Speed Dawg shift knobs are produced in the USA and have won several SEMA industry awards. Speed Dawg produces shift knobs for all automotive vehicles and they are the choice of many professional car builders and race teams. Speed Dawg shift knobs have been driven to the winner’s circle in NHRA, NASCAR, SCCA and countless other racing organizations.

SpeedDawglogo.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back