SpaceX launch today. (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
The last I saw, there is a 50% chance of the launch going off today. It's scheduled for 7:27 EDT today.
Four astronauts are being sent to the space station for six months.
Here's the link for live coverage on the SpaceX site:
There was a time when our astronauts were national heroes.
If you ever get a chance to watch a launch live, you need to do it. My wife and I saw shuttle Atlantis launch in April 2010. Except for the births of my two kids, that launch was the most spectacular thing I've ever seen.
The Science Channel is carrying it live as well.

the resurgence of the space program is awesome. thank you elon musk for giving us all something to be proud of in the midst of covid and our pathetic election.
the touchdown landings of the first stage rockets is mind boggling.

the resurgence of the space program is awesome. thank you elon musk for giving us all something to be proud of in the midst of covid and our pathetic election.
the touchdown landings of the first stage rockets is mind boggling.

I think Elon Musk will be the person who first lands humans on Mars. I hope I’m alive to see that. I still remember being breathless while listening to the radio in my parents’ Cadillac on the north side of the Catalina Mountains north of Tucson while Apollo 11 was landing on the moon. I can’t believe it’s been 51 years since that happened.
The first time seeing SpaceX land two boosters at the same time was incredible. It looked almost like CGI.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back