Southern Nationals (1 Viewer)

BountyHunter

Nitro Member
Only 17 in Top Fuel... Mike Salinas isn't one of them. I wonder if the Scrappers are taking a race off to reorganize after having a rough start to the season. They have gone through a lot of parts and a car.

Disregard I now see them listed.. my mistake

I saw Todd Patons name on the entry list for TF. no show? he was zoomin around in his racepak shirt on a scooter throughout the weekend.

Barry and Todd own the car than Shawn Reed usually drives. Probably either tore up too much in Charlotte or opted not to race since there was a full field. I can’t remember the last time Todd was behind the wheel.

Kinda sucked there was no pro mod, no tf harley, no jets at the end of the day. half the sportsman pits were empty by sunday morning.

Kinda sucked there was no pro mod, no tf harley, no jets at the end of the day. half the sportsman pits were empty by sunday morning.

I am STUNNED there is no Pro Mod at Atlanta. That is the heart of Pro Mod country down there.

Pro Mod has only run once in Atlanta back in 2010.
Atlanta did have the Top Alcohol cars back this year, so the fans did have another "Fast" class.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back