Snake InnerView in DRO (1 Viewer)

Aside from the heavy duty topics, there is one part where he talks about the old days of drag racing.
Man, I really really lament not having been born early enouhg to have experienced all that. Especially being here in CA.
The nostalgia events out here are way cool.

Good times, good times. :D

PF Flyer....
Ya didn't miss much...
I also believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and six after 28 years of marriage....

Your right PF... nothing beats a couple of 16 or 32 car nitro shows a couple of times a month...

d'kid

d'kid

Wow, time flies when we are having fun!!!

My only point was the times change ... but the Snake doesn't. He has always had the quirky sense of humor ... in good times and bad.

For sure......No denying that. He was pretty tough on his crew back in the day. Before there were Pro pits and Sportsman pits, we were lucky enough or maybe unlucky enough to pit beside his team at Gainesville in '74 or '75 and I swear I've never heard anyone come unglued like that guy could back then!!!

Late............Mitch

When did this Prudhomme guy get into racing ?? I knew he stepped away from his Cajun Cooking career and I love his line of spices......but.... doesn't seem like he has a grasp on this racing thing..... :confused:

:p love ya, mean it ;)

When did this Prudhomme guy get into racing ?? I knew he stepped away from his Cajun Cooking career and I love his line of spices......but.... doesn't seem like he has a grasp on this racing thing..... :confused:

:p love ya, mean it ;)

Good one, Chef Dale...........Classic!!

The comments on a vegas owned car has me nervous, hope they get a sponsor very soon

oh and a big Hell to the NO the handicapped nitro starts

Great "InnerView"!
Not too often we get a chance to hear what Don has to say about things in general. I saw Don at the 50th Bakersfield March Meet this year.......people just wanted to walk up and say something or get an autograph and they loved seeing him there. Neat stuff!
The "Snake” and the "Mongoose” were the Grand Marshal's......it was *****en!

While I love John Force, Shirley, and Garlits, overall the Snake is drag racing's greatest driver and star. If you were around in the 70's you'd know what I mean. The Hot Wheel Years the Army years, he was and is a true celeberty. Even Rush Limbaugh called him "Drag Racing Great Don Prudhomme" on his radio show. Lover or hate Rush he was right on that one. I am in awe of Don Prudhomme.

While I love John Force, Shirley, and Garlits, overall the Snake is drag racing's greatest driver and star. If you were around in the 70's you'd know what I mean. The Hot Wheel Years the Army years, he was and is a true celeberty. Even Rush Limbaugh called him "Drag Racing Great Don Prudhomme" on his radio show. Lover or hate Rush he was right on that one. I am in awe of Don Prudhomme.

i'm with ya' rich, don's cooler than beer :cool:
........and so is larry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back