sigh !!........ Team Summit wins again (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
I know a lot of people get tired of seeing GA win, but u have to admit the dude is bad. I didn’t give greg a chance in the world in the semis against Connolly and not only did he leave with Dave but he ran lo et of eliminations in the inferior lane, then proceeded to run lo et of the meet against jeg. Greg, as a driver hung with all of the holeshot artist and he and his guys had a tune up that got down both lanes. Awsome Job by the Summit team, Greg is becoming a legend in the pro stock along with the Johnsons, Gliddens, and Shepherds (sp)

no sigh here :D awesome job by greg on the driving side and the entire team on the power side today!

Cant stand Team Summit. I was so happy to see Line 10th and Coughlin and Connolly 1 & 2!

Last edited:
I think it shows what kind of driver Greg is. When the car is off he stepped up his driving ability to the likes of Jeg and Dave. Personally, why would he risk red lighting when he was dominating? Bob Glidden, (my hero) did the same thing when he dominated. I would'nt take anything away from that team,sure they have a huge budget but that budget meant nothing today.Great driving got the win today! Congrats to team Summit! JJ

It's amazing to me what they are able to do even when it seems they don't have a chance at all. I'm a WJ and KJ fan but I've got to admit the Summit team is the top of the heap and look to stay that way for a while.

Hmmm... GA is a BAD dude! He can seemingly step up when he needs to! Like them or not, they are doing a heck of a job! I guess that's why they have #1 & #2 on their cars....

Bill Jenkins told me a few years back that just being an exceptional driver didn't necessarily carry over to being dominant. He'd seen more than a few drivers with great skills who never managed to win much.

As far as he was concerned, there was an intangible that every successful driver had to have -- the driver had to know how to win.

I'd say Greg is a perfect example.

I like Greg and Jason and I actually pull for them to win alot of the time. I like most of the PS guys. I will say this though, I thought GA's day was going to end 2nd round b/c I figured Richie would tree him pretty good. .003 GA to .014 Stevens. Not what I expected, Congrats to GA.

I like Greg and Jason and I actually pull for them to win alot of the time. I like most of the PS guys. I will say this though, I thought GA's day was going to end 2nd round b/c I figured Richie would tree him pretty good. .003 GA to .014 Stevens. Not what I expected, Congrats to GA.

Obviously I was rooting for Richie, buy when you get left on with an .014, you've gotta' tip your hat to GA. I didn't know he had it in him. If he keeps cutting killer lights, noone will catch him.

Greg is bad A...like they always say "if you want to be the Man, you gotta beat the Man" and Greg is still the Man. I was telling the guy sitting next to me at Vegas if you want to beat that team you have to cut a great light. No way you are going to out-power them. Congrats to Greg and his team on a great event win. Hopefully the next time He and Dave are in the semis, Dave puts his butt on the trailer! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back