Shoe's Car's Damaged (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I saw on NHRA's results about EE's and Steven's cars getting damaged on the way back from the block party but I havent seen anything about it. What happened? Cars come lose? They got hit by another rig? Whats the scoop?

Yeah, I know they raced yesterday so they couldnt have been hurt to bad but I was just wondering what happened.

It looks like they ran one car into the other car's wheelie bars when they brought them back from the Big Block Party. The carbon fiber nose and front end got mangled. They really didn't need this distraction, I hope they get it fixed and run well. Not sure which one got messed up.

I thought I heard one of the announcers say they came loose in the rig & the wheelie bars from one of them impacted the front end of the other (not sure which was which).

It was Erica's that had the repair work done. Her front end is a flat black instead of the full red like Shaun's car. It looks like they did a good job of repairing it, I don't think it will have any effect on her performance.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back