Shirley - WTF? (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Just watched the Hall of Fame induction (Thanks Bobby) and noticed that Shirley was there with her freakin" dog? She sat at her table feeding the, I think, Chihuahua in her lap right at the table? I think that she's starting to lose it.

When Force was at the mic......Did I hear him say he and Shirley should have had sex 20 years ago ?...Did I hear that right ?

Garlits was talking about his electric endeavor, and started on the EV nonsense. Force was going to show his support concerning the subject, then short-circuited.

Please enjoy the rest of the event. Worth every moment of your time.

Is Lisa Crigar still hanging out with Don ?......I read somewhere few years ago they were to be married.........

Garlits was talking about his electric endeavor, and started on the EV nonsense. Force was going to show his support concerning the subject, then short-circuited.

Please enjoy the rest of the event. Worth every moment of your time.
I watched his interview with Joe and when he went on stage he just started repeating the same stuff so I turned it off. Never heard anything from him about EV's although I do belive Garlits was wrong in his comments

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back