shirley muldowney thank u........ (1 Viewer)

Rick Rzepka

Nitro Member
i was at a local veterinary clinic friday here in michigan with the poochie. A lady came up and started petting my dog . Come to notice this is shirley muldowney. i had a nice quick chat with her. thanks for being so friendly and making my day shirley, you are a great person! hope midnight is doing well : )

Wow!!
just shows you that you never know who you might see out there at any givin moment.
Shirley's Great!!

She's a wonderful person. I only had 1 encounter with her away from the racetracks, back in .. oh, probably '88 or so. Her & Rahn delivered some parts to Della Woods' house on a Saturday afternoon and I was there just by chance.

I have been a "Pen Pal" with her since about the late '80s, great person and a very giving person. Haven't heard anything lately.....any update as tohow her deal is coming along. Any news?

i was at a local veterinary clinic friday here in michigan with the poochie. A lady came up and started petting my dog . Come to notice this is shirley muldowney. i had a nice quick chat with her. thanks for being so friendly and making my day shirley, you are a great person! hope midnight is doing well : )

It was Peanut that had the root canal, Midnight is the older one.

Wow how cool is that and what are the chances of something like that happening? I have had some great conversations with her as well and I know her to a very thoughtful and caring person. She's without a doubt one of my all time favorites. I remember at Pomona she just made her last pass of here career and all these photographers were following her up the return road and I remember thinking at the time "wow I have actually met that person".

I remember at Pomona she just made her last pass of here career and....

I was there, at the fence, she threw her driving gloves out to us and I missed getting one by this >< much!

I really admire and respect her a ton.
Moreso that she loves pets.

So she seemed to be in good health?
I know she had that knee worked on last year.

Cool story, thanx for sharing Rick!

I was there, at the fence, she threw her driving gloves out to us and I missed getting one by this >< much!

I really admire and respect her a ton.
Moreso that she loves pets.

So she seemed to be in good health?
I know she had that knee worked on last year.

Cool story, thanx for sharing Rick!

yes she looked well..i recognized her right away, it was cool
i ve been a lifelong drag fan. grew up hangin around detroit dragway in the 70"s

Detroit Dragway - Brownstown Twp Michigan

clik for some old pics from detroit dragway

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back