She Won !!!!! (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I just got an email informing me that Nitro Fish finished in first place!!!!!!! Please pass this news along to the friends that you asked to vote for her, with my thanks !

I hope to get a picture of her with her basket of goodies when it arrives.

Kathie
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Gandhi"

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR NITRO FISH!

I hope some of you will consider entering one of your fur babies in an upcoming contest. (Give my distribution list a little rest though, will ya! HA!)

Last edited:
Cool. I kept meaning to vote Saturday and Sunday but forgot. Good thing my laziness didn't cost 'ol Nitro the contest!!!!;)

and the winners are...............

Scroll down to see Nitro Fish and read her story, as well as those of 2nd and 3rd place winners in the Tailwaggins bakery Winter contest

Fun Stuff: Tail Waggins Bakery

Way to go Nitro and Kathie !

Again, I'd like to thank all the 'maters who voted and helped move Nitro into the No.1 spot! GOOD JOB!

:) :p :D ;)

From Nitro's Mom

Fun Stuff: Tail Waggins Bakery

The three winners are now posted. Of course, Nitro Fish is sitting in the Winners Circle. I guess her gift basket will be the Wally. I plan on getting a picture of her with the prize before she and Rossco consume it.

I have to admit that I was more tense during the round voting. I didn't sweat over the final round. I sent out my reminder emails and then let it happen. I learned a long time ago to not worry over something that I have no control. The end would be what it would be. I knew my drag racing friends wouldn't let Nitro Fish be beat by a Tinkerbell.

Thanks for your support
Kathie
Be your best friend's best friend

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back