Shawn Langdon (1 Viewer)

Off subject, but hell I tried to get on yellow bullet twice and they won't let me on. Just wanted to see what the other side was talk about. So don't complain at least you know who you're talking to on mater and for most are honest.

Off subject, but hell I tried to get on yellow bullet twice and they won't let me on. Just wanted to see what the other side was talk about. So don't complain at least you know who you're talking to on mater and for most are honest.

I tried to register at YB a few times a few years ago and it always said "registration is closed". So I gave up. You can read the threads still as a visitor, just not post. There is a fantastic Pro Stock thread there in the actual racing portion of the board where Nick Ferri (engine builder for Elite) and the engine builder for MadCap (his name escapes me) where they basically talk about everything, from valve springs to vacuum in the oil pan. I generally try to avoid the Trash section ... them guys is plain nuts.

EDIT: Here is the thread in question.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917610

I tried to register at YB a few times a few years ago and it always said "registration is closed". So I gave up. You can read the threads still as a visitor, just not post. There is a fantastic Pro Stock thread there in the actual racing portion of the board where Nick Ferri (engine builder for Elite) and the engine builder for MadCap (his name escapes me) where they basically talk about everything, from valve springs to vacuum in the oil pan. I generally try to avoid the Trash section ... them guys is plain nuts.

Chris, thanks for the suggestion so I got on and it had my login name so I enter my password and it signed me in. lol

first of all...........i write in caps because its easier to type , not yelling ! . i dont care for tony never have never will and i dont know why . has great a sponsor , his father don on the other hand is a great man who has worked hard all his life to get where he's at . i would prefer to root for someone else..........if any of you read my original post correctly , theres no knock against anything except jr.........get a fricking grip............thats whats wrong with this website , its nothin like it was years ago ............everybody walks around here either with a chip on their shoulder or thinking they know it all instead of maybe learning something.........................im f$kin done.........

His Caps Lock must make the keys bigger! But seriously, it's kind of a shame that you don't know why you don't like Tony, but throw all the praise toward his dad and sponsor, who I think clearly would only associate with him based on his character. I have watched him from the DSR hospitality area before and became very impressed with how he conducts himself and treats those around him. But, hey, I prefer to root for someone else too! But I must be typing to the wind, because Larry is f$kin done...

YB registration is sometimes closed, sometimes open. Occasionally it gets too deep (even by YB standards LOL) and Monty closes registration and purges a few of the biggest idiots.

I agree the Pro Stock thread is fantastic, I'm always surprised by how much info they share. It's a treasure.....

I have a friend whose eyesight so bad that she types every thing in all "CAPS". May be we should not be so quick to judge.

I haven't seen anything on Twitter other social media of what has become of the team. I think drag racing needs all the bigger multi car teams to keep up with NASCAR. Hope Alan can find the dollars.

The Pro Stock thread on the Bullet is absolutely awesome. What's more scary is to fathom what they're NOT sharing. Nick and Bob get into some pretty detailed stuff (or at least it seems), and you KNOW they're not divulging anything pertinent to why they're front-runners. Can only imagine what they're not telling us...... LOL!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back