Shawn Langdon (1 Viewer)

scooter

Nitro Member
I see he is on the entry list for the Winternationals. I know that sometimes race teams pre-enter then withdraw before the race,but the list says AJR racing and it's a 2015 Hadman.

I'M NOT PREJUDICE AND DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A JERK , BUT............WOULD DO MY HEART GOOD TO SEE ALAN BECOME A TEAM OWNER WITH A MULTI YEAR AMERICAN FUNDED DEAL AND THEN TAKE LANGDON TO GO KICK SCHUMACHER'S BUTT...............JUST SAYIN......

I'm thinking Alan should hook up with Force and bring Shawn with him. He'd make a great teammate to Brit. :D

Alan doesn't need to hook up with Force, now Force could use Alan's tuning expertise, but pretty sure John can't afford him with his current budget.

Maybe the "Current Budgets" are out of line and why he's on the outside looking. Not just for Alan but for a lot of "Name" Drivers, Tuners & Crew. Do they want to race or put their kid through four years of college in 1 year of sponsorship?

I'M NOT PREJUDICE AND DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A JERK , BUT............WOULD DO MY HEART GOOD TO SEE ALAN BECOME A TEAM OWNER WITH A MULTI YEAR AMERICAN FUNDED DEAL AND THEN TAKE LANGDON TO GO KICK SCHUMACHER'S BUTT...............JUST SAYIN......

Mopar, AKA Chrysler the great American muscle car is now owned by FIAT!

Why, what did Schumacher ever do to him? If Don Schumacher left the sport nitro racing would be just about over! Most of you are just jealous because he has money! Without him, Force and Kalitta, Nitro drag racing would be long over! Do Vince and Larry know how to turn your cap locks off?

first of all...........i write in caps because its easier to type , not yelling ! . i dont care for tony never have never will and i dont know why . has great a sponsor , his father don on the other hand is a great man who has worked hard all his life to get where he's at . i would prefer to root for someone else..........if any of you read my original post correctly , theres no knock against anything except jr.........get a fricking grip............thats whats wrong with this website , its nothin like it was years ago ............everybody walks around here either with a chip on their shoulder or thinking they know it all instead of maybe learning something.........................im f$kin done.........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back