Seth Angel - Houston Info (1 Viewer)

Wow, if there is an open date in October why in the world would you run the Houston race in June? Mid 90 temps, and high humidity, it will be brutal.

Wow, if there is an open date in October why in the world would you run the Houston race in June? Mid 90 temps, and high humidity, it will be brutal.
The virus can't survive in heat and sunshine according to latest report. They say virus will stall out during hot summer months.

I think we are more than a few steps from "let's only do it at the ideal time" .... chances are people aren't going to be traveling far for this race, so those of us who live here think June is way better than August, September, July (in that order). I haven't done much fun during this whole crisis, work is wildly busy at the leadership level trying to keep people employed and figuring out how long we can tread water with the people who can afford it the most giving up their pay to keep the organization in tact. If things relax I'll rejoice at even a version of the normalcy I'd grown to take for granted....

I appreciated Seth's letter and sent it to the clients that I furnish tickets too.

My wife and I finally started talking about getting things ready to go test. It's happening in limited numbers and a reasonable price.

Thanks for the info Jeff. I really like the Houston track and I hope they can run the race.
I can't imagine NHRA ever refunding money as stated. That would insure more people buying tickets ahead of time especially the reserved seats that need to be purchased months ahead. NHRA needs to adjust for this pandemic situation, but I doubt they will.
Rick

Maybe Seth can take the money never paid out to Racedayscore accounts to keep afloat, lol.
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Sent: Saturday April 6 2019 2:16:51AM
Subject: Fwd: RaceDayScore - Withdrawal Request Confirmation

I got this confirmation letter but never got a check. I have sent 3 e-mails to customer support but no reply. I am writing you because of you promoting raceday score on WHO radio.

To: [email protected]
Cc:
Sent: Saturday April 6 2019 2:16:51AM
Subject: Fwd: RaceDayScore - Withdrawal Request Confirmation

I got this confirmation letter but never got a check. I have sent 3 e-mails to customer support but no reply. I am writing you because of you promoting raceday score on WHO radio.
If it had been a free site from day one I wouldn’t be so bothered. When you, me and many others deposited money there the least they could have done was pay out winnings before they shut down especially when withdrawal requests were made.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back