SEMA Show (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
For those of you wishing they were at the SEMA show, like I am, nhra.com is running a live feed all week from their site. Pretty cool.

Been there, done that.. Worked the show a couple years in a row, it is massive.. Other than the eye-candy "spokesmodels" at the booths, the majority of the convention center is "pimped" ricers and Super Cars with custom 30" rims, extra stickers and tinted windows.

I've been there too, it is massive, I actually prefer the PRI show in Indy, as it's more hard core racer oriented. Still, the SEMA show is a blast. On the feed from NHRA, they're doing some good interviews from the NHRA booth.

I've been there too, it is massive, I actually prefer the PRI show in Indy, as it's more hard core racer oriented. Still, the SEMA show is a blast. On the feed from NHRA, they're doing some good interviews from the NHRA booth.[/QUOTE

I went to SEMA around 2000 to 2005 and it got to the point it was all about imports, dont know about now. PRI show is a must to attend if your into race cars and performance.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back