SEMA Show cancelled for 2020 (1 Viewer)

Gino, how about Barona? Is it running/ And Irwindale - running drags? Didn't know Fontana had closed. ARGHHH

Both Barona and Irwindale are open to competitors and crew only; no spectators but there are ways around that. BTW, this was my first time at Boise's Firebird Raceway and I was very impressed with the track and how it was managed. I'll go again.

Both Barona and Irwindale are open to competitors and crew only; no spectators but there are ways around that. BTW, this was my first time at Boise's Firebird Raceway and I was very impressed with the track and how it was managed. I'll go again.
Thanks for the positive info, from pictures F>redbird look like a promising track
Thanks Gino

That's how businesses get shut down after they are allowed to reopen.
The race track owner hasn't done anything to go against local or state regulations...... they simply changed one of their own rules.

"Allowed to reopen" lol.... As if the governor has any authority to close a private business anyway. Sure, almost everyone complied but that doesn't necessarily make it legal. Once the dust settles after this pademic is over there will probably be thousands of lawsuits against state governments.... its going to take years but we'll eventually find out if government can legally order a business in good standing to lock their doors indefinitely. I highly doubt they have that authority....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back