2006 SEMA show (1 Viewer)

Nice Photos Jackee! I only had about a half a day to wander around the SEMA show myself. Not enough time, but worth the effort. Did you like the "Prostock" trim Charger?

Dan

Wow Jackee...those are some awesome shots! I need to go one of these years. Every year I say to myself...'next year'. You'd think I'd learn by now....

I have heard that this show is not open to the general public. How does someone get into the show? I'd like to go to the show one year, but how do I get in? Any hints?

You have to be affiliated with either a motorsports team or an automotive related business. They make you verify that you are with a team or a business. Tax certificate, business cards, business license etc.

You sign up at certain times of the year and they mail you tickets...the cost depends on when you sign up. I think it costs 10 bucks in advance and 50 at the door.

There are great things that you can sign up for once you are registered. Seminars on business manangement, the NHRA breakfast etc.

I think the website is www.sema.org
You can check it out.

Nice Photos Jackee! I only had about a half a day to wander around the SEMA show myself. Not enough time, but worth the effort. Did you like the "Prostock" trim Charger?

Dan

Dan,

I'm sure Jackee enjoyed the kudos, but I'm suspecting she did not take these pictures and might not have attended the SEMA show, just wanted to make others aware of the pics. Looks like Don Ewald or someone behind the "We Did It For Love" organization took these photos at the show. Looks like a neat place to experience if you have a way to get in. The PRI show is coming up here in Orlando and I would love to have a way to get in to it as well, but am not working in the industry. Gotta make a new friend fast, huh?
:D

Dan,

I'm sure Jackee enjoyed the kudos, but I'm suspecting she did not take these pictures and might not have attended the SEMA show, just wanted to make others aware of the pics. Looks like Don Ewald or someone behind the "We Did It For Love" organization took these photos at the show. Looks like a neat place to experience if you have a way to get in. The PRI show is coming up here in Orlando and I would love to have a way to get in to it as well, but am not working in the industry. Gotta make a new friend fast, huh?

Thanks, I did not know that. SEMA is a truly amazing show to go to there is so much to see there. If you want to see some more SEMA photos, I have a slide show at Dan-TV along with photos from the Lucas Oil Races and Testing at LVMS on the Monday after the AC Delco races. Click the link below.

Hope you find a way into the PRI show.

Dan

Thanks, I did not know that. SEMA is a truly amazing show to go to there is so much to see there. If you want to see some more SEMA photos, I have a slide show at Dan-TV along with photos from the Lucas Oil Races and Testing at LVMS on the Monday after the AC Delco races. Click the link below.

Hope you find a way into the PRI show.

Dan

What's the trick to get the photos started? :confused:

It said checking for bandwith and now I have a black window?

Please advise.

Jenn,
It should start after a minute or so. Sometimes the server is a little busy. But it should work. If not I can email it to you.

Dan

Dan

Thanks Dan. But Alas, I didn't take the photos, (although I wish I had). They were taken by Don Ewald and posted on WDIFL (We Did It For Love), a site dedicated to the golden years of drag racing. I asked him if I could share the photos here, and he graciously said yes.

Dan,

Ooops! I should have read on, Kurt. Please see my post to Dan. You're correct, the photos were taken by Don and posted with his permission. And correct again.... it's been a L-O-N-G time since I've been to a SEMA show.
:( But they were the highlight of the year for us 'back then'. So much neat stuff to see.

Just wondering if anyone has any information and/or more pics of this rail?

tn_P1020811.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back