Seattle Pics (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Great shots! Whats your camera set up? I hope to get some shots tomorrow at Sonoma.

Nice pictures, Mike. It was nice to meet you on Saturday. Hope to talk with you more at future events.

Great starting line shots! The one of Tommy Martino and Tony Rizzo is great. Tommy was on his game! Poor Tony looks like he was asleep. :eek:

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'm glad you liked them. As for my set-up, I'm just using a minolta maxxum 70 and a 70-210mm zoom lens. I would like to upgrade to a new digital SLR, but according to my wife there's still too many projects around the house and garage to justify spending another $1000 on photo equipment :D

Peace to all,
Mike Cornelius
a.k.a. NHRAMike

Real nice stuff Mike, keep pushing her, digital is the way to go and the quality of your pictures are nice thanks for sharing.:)

Back before my pics were starting to be consistent (pre 2004) I'd only have about 10% of what I'd shoot that I deemed acceptable, so I just used a scanner and load everything up, but now with 80-90% coming out decent, I've just let walgreens or rite-aid process the film and just get all the pics loaded onto a disc and then load them onto my computer and into webshots. I just have an issue with the resolution of the scanner that they use which tends to make the pics much more grainy than my scanner here at home, but that's the trade-off I get. I think that I'll probably end up going to a digital SLR before the 2008 season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back