scott palmer (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
dam no love for my man palmer . no1 at a 59 this past weekend makes it to final but we spun main bearings and with only having a few guys who volunteer didnt have time to fire it in pit , but litton ran a nice 67 in semis and in final . really wanted to see scott ,ashley, killer and kent and davey and everyone else who pitched in to helped us get ready for the final a win but hey thats racing . tony smith great seeing u again . glad ziz was ok after that incident in qualifing . and a shout out to kenny underwood for his win and r/u this weekend as well. kathy great seeing u glad your ready for next weekend now . get ready were coming for ya hahaha. unk did u get a pc of that pizza we had up there in staging lanes man that was a loooong session . mitch king your the man get ready , scuba will see u at martin . CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS EXCPET U FLETCHER HAHAHA U WIN TO MUCH ( im joking) scuba

Last edited:
Great job to the Palmer team. Hopefully he can find the funding to run the rest of the season.

Great to see my Man Scott out after them again.
I got to agree Mitch is something else,and that Spencer Massey is going to be a force.

HUGE Congrats to the Palmer Gang!! Too bad on the finals... but god knows it's not a for a lack of hard work and effort by this team.

You will not find a cooler, more friendly guy with an incredible passion for racing and his friends (their not just fans... cause he treats them all like good friends) than Scotty Palmer

Keep it up Bro... YOU ARE THE MAN AND ONE OF MY HEROS! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back