Scott Palmer Celebration (1 Viewer)

Now That's BadA$$! Hope they win or at least finals at Maple Grove! Hey Shoe, Force, That's how the celebration is done! hint, hint!

When Scott Palmer finally wins one of these things, the party will be measured on the Richter Scale. :D

I love it and I hope I'm at the race when he gets his first win.

Not to be a downer, just curious though. On track, you can only whack it so many times before you pop the motor. Any concerns with that happening doing that many whacks in the pits?

On track, you can only whack it so many times before you pop the motor. Any concerns with that happening doing that many whacks in the pits?

Not for the small amount of throttle that was being given. If you look, the butterflies were probably only 25% open at most.

so many things right about scott palmer and his approach to racing. so refreshing to see. since last year, i can tell you i'm just as aware of catspot as i am of
peak, pennzoil, mopar, sealmaster, advanced auto, papa johns, etc.; before catspot's involvement with scott palmer, i had never heard of the brand.
read thru drc notes from Q and elims.. looks like scott's runner up came with no oildowns or major engine damage.

Not for the small amount of throttle that was being given. If you look, the butterflies were probably only 25% open at most.

I know nitro motors love to burn fuel under a load....what about the throttle whacks with no load? What can happen to them while doing that in the pits at 1/4 throttle? Scuffed pistons? Bearings not wet enough?
If it happened on track due to a driveline disconnect it shoots to the rev limit....like pulling the pin on a grenade. What usually gets hurt at the no load whacks?

I know nitro motors love to burn fuel under a load....what about the throttle whacks with no load? What can happen to them while doing that in the pits at 1/4 throttle? Scuffed pistons? Bearings not wet enough?
If it happened on track due to a driveline disconnect it shoots to the rev limit....like pulling the pin on a grenade. What usually gets hurt at the no load whacks?
Your ears.:)

fucm 002.jpg

Cool thanks, I had wondered if that's why the crew guy was doing it and not being done from in car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back