Scott Palmer full time (1 Viewer)

I hope he will still seat the clutch during warm-up! Today's fuelers refuse to do it. Clutch heat, variation, Blah, blah, blah.

How many miss it?

This is some awesome news. I can't think of anyone I enjoy hanging out with more then Scott, Ashley, and the rest of their crew. 2017 could be a fun year. When most of the other teams have already went back to the hotel Scotts team is usually still at the track working on their car and enjoying some good old bench racing.:D

I spent about 20 minutes one night in the ZOO at BIR last summer talking with Scott and a few of his guys. He was kinda suprised that some random guy (me) was asking about Studzilla. He filled me in on a bunch of details about his first pass in that car (video above). He and his guys were very enthusiastic about Studzilla. He said the engine that was in the pro mod during that first pass, was the exact engine that he was using in the dragster that weekend in Brainerd. One detail that kinda stuck with me was the number of race tracks around the WORLD that have contacted Scott about running Studzilla at their tracks.

Great guys.... looking forward to seeing more of that team this year.

Well, I know he bought a good hot rod. He's acquired Europe's baddest T/F car from the Anderson team from Denmark!

Cat Spot Kitty Litter is Tommy Thompson, big sponsor for a lot of drag boat racers and an awesomely nice guy. Besides the major boat teams he sponsors in the other classes, (TFH, TAF, and Pro Mod,) Tommy himself races Pro Outlaw.

I got to spend the last two races this year as Scott's photographer, hanging out with them was a blast.

Cat Spot Kitty Litter is Tommy Thompson, big sponsor for a lot of drag boat racers and an awesomely nice guy. Besides the major boat teams he sponsors in the other classes, (TFH, TAF, and Pro Mod,) Tommy himself races Pro Outlaw.

I got to spend the last two races this year as Scott's photographer, hanging out with them was a blast.
Pictures Please:D

Pictures were taken on behalf of Nick Rose Insurance (sponsor) and can be found on their FB page. (I've posted my own shots for Las Vegas on my FB; but, need to get Pomona up on my website. I've never mentioned it here; but, I am Bad Rooster! Images and the track photographer at Wild Horse Pass, and also hold LO drag boat credentials as well which is why I know a bit about the boats.) :)
These are good people right here.
14976655_1858538244382390_6695925389898497412_o.jpg

maybe if he et's well and goes a few rounds, the throttle wack will get a 2nd look....wonder if spencer will join him?

Thanks for the support, I will say that teaming up with Tommy Thompson is the reason we have the opportunity to run the full 2017 season with no pressure..... our TFH "liquid VooDoo" team will be maintained and run along with the Tommy Thompson owned / Bryan Sanders driven boat "Nitrochondriac" which set the TFH ET record and won the Championship this past season ....this is a combined effort between team SPR and Tommy Thompson Motorsports and his fleet of Drag boats .......with the Dragster we will go out and try to improve and take it slow . But we are serious about making competitive runs ..... not low 3.70 runs but mid to low 3.80 runs and then try to go faster as the year goes by . Trying to do this will be hard and we know it but we have a badass group that works there ass off .... we all love the sport and we are excited to be part of it .... the Throttle whacks WILL continue ! And StudeZilla will be out along with a 70 Chevelle Fuel Pro Mod of JR Sandlian's (the Mac Daddy) . We are trying to finish it up in the next few weeks while we wait on the Karsten Anderson "Batmobile" to get here from Denmark .... We're gonna do some side by side burnouts and throw fire over the roof of a couple door cars a few times this year in between NHRA events .......see y'all at the track , come by after , the cooler will be open ..... oh yea , if you have a cat buy the litter , ,haha

Thanks for the support, I will say that teaming up with Tommy Thompson is the reason we have the opportunity to run the full 2017 season with no pressure..... our TFH "liquid VooDoo" team will be maintained and run along with the Tommy Thompson owned / Bryan Sanders driven boat "Nitrochondriac" which set the TFH ET record and won the Championship this past season ....this is a combined effort between team SPR and Tommy Thompson Motorsports and his fleet of Drag boats .......with the Dragster we will go out and try to improve and take it slow . But we are serious about making competitive runs ..... not low 3.70 runs but mid to low 3.80 runs and then try to go faster as the year goes by . Trying to do this will be hard and we know it but we have a badass group that works there ass off .... we all love the sport and we are excited to be part of it .... the Throttle whacks WILL continue ! And StudeZilla will be out along with a 70 Chevelle Fuel Pro Mod of JR Sandlian's (the Mac Daddy) . We are trying to finish it up in the next few weeks while we wait on the Karsten Anderson "Batmobile" to get here from Denmark .... We're gonna do some side by side burnouts and throw fire over the roof of a couple door cars a few times this year in between NHRA events .......see y'all at the track , come by after , the cooler will be open ..... oh yea , if you have a cat buy the litter , ,haha
Scott, you rock man! All the best. You guys are simply awesome

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back