Schumacher testing session at Palm Beach.... (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Is this test going to be open to the general public?

If not, then maybe you can make an exception for a mater? :D

Last edited:
Re: Shumacher testing session at Palm Beach....

Speaking of Timmah - and PBIR... I find it crazy that today it's 62 degrees in Jupiter, FL and 72 in Denver!

Yeah,
Just tell 'em you're Timmah:eek:;):rolleyes:

d'kid
yeah...that will work. Either me or Kelly Holmes. Just tell them your me or her and You can walk right in. That or tell them the password...and its...'NACHO CHEÉSE'

Oh but you might want to ask mr SCHUMACHER if its ok:)
Note to Sam...if asking
if a private test session is open to the public, on a public forum you may want to spell the car owners name correctly.

yeah...that will work. Either me or Kelly Holmes. Just tell them your me or her and You can walk right in. That or tell them the password...and its...'NACHO CHEÉSE'

Oh but you might want to ask mr SCHUMACHER if its ok:)
Note to Sam...if asking
if a private test session is open to the public, on a public forum you may want to spell the car owners name correctly.

Sorry, changed it. :eek:

All

It is up to PBIR if they will let fans in. We do not have a problem with people being there.

Don Schumacher

Don, thanks for the reply.

ETA: I just emailed PBIR, I'll post what I get back here.

Last edited:

I e-mailed PBIR and they said it would not be open to the public.But my name wouldn't have had any pull with them.:D

I bet that if you look and act like you belong there - more often than not you'll get in. Plus don't forget the old "Having a fake conversation on your cell phone with someone VERY important inside" trick :D

Since you only have four test days, is one to presume that you will run the wheels off of them? Have bullets ready and just run pass after pass morning til morning? does it make sense to split the days for teams, or is data not shared closely enough?

OK, I looked and this weekend is the Super Chevy Show. When is the testing session? :confused:

Sorry, changed it. :eek:

Where exactly did you change it?

That's a tough name to spell anyway. I'd rather just put DSR, lol.

I had to compare Tim's version and Sam's version carefully to find the difference.

Shumacher looked okay to me though, but it reminds me of strawberry preserves..."with a name like shumacher's...it has to be good."

Where exactly did you change it?

That's a tough name to spell anyway. I'd rather just put DSR, lol.

I had to compare Tim's version and Sam's version carefully to find the difference.

Shumacher looked okay to me though, but it reminds me of strawberry preserves..."with a name like shumacher's...it has to be good."

I changed the title to the correct spelling, but it didn't change it from the main page, you only notice it when you click on the thread to open it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back