Schumacher DQ?? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Did I just hear Fry correctly? Schumacher skipped the scales and was DQ'd from his semi final victory over Troxel and Troxel is now in the final round with Hot Rod. WOW.

a year too late LOL

ok I had to be the first to say it.

seems like an odd error to make with that much money on the table. Wonder if they were testing something

Well that sucks! But fair enough. And PJ come on, last year was nothing really! O'well he'll miss out on the 100k, but watch Alan Johnson send that car into the 40 zone again in the final session!

Talk about a costly oversight..... If I was Don I would not be a happy camper with that kind of cash on the line. I would hate having to explain this to the sponsors.

I wonder who's going to get their paycheck dinged for messing up? :eek: That's an expensive oops!

edit- Looks like they did everything right and NHRA screwed up!

Last edited:
i don't think I've ever seen AJ that mad......but Tony S might have said some things in the heat of the moment that he prolly should have thought.....and then shut his mouth, but i guess i understand

wow, watching the telecast, shoe and aj are pissed...guess he didn't see a light signaling him to weigh and melanie was supposedly under too

Last edited:
wow, watching the telecast, shoe and aj are pissed...guess he didn't see a light on to weigh and melanie was supposedly under too
There is no light. Reif said there was one last year but it's gone this year. And nobody knows for sure if Melanie's car was under weight because she didn't have to run across the scale since she lost. Tony said they've been right at 40 lbs over and I'm sure Mel was above the minimum also but it makes no sense how one car can be disqualified for not weighing and then a car that didn't weigh can be put back into competition.

I wonder who's going to get their paycheck dinged for messing up? :eek: That's an expensive oops!

edit- Looks like they did everything right and NHRA screwed up!

Well - Sarge and AJ were PISSED! Conspiracy? Dim Bulb and Shoe arguing live! Light backpedaling as fast as he can - :mad:
Mike says Hot Rod should single for the $100K - unbelieveable!

light or no light, hand wave or no hand wave, bottom line- you win you weigh! i think the shumachers can stop crying now. the went pass the scale period! they didnt cry when they dis-obeyed rick stewarts shut off sign last year , and didnt get thrown out like they should have! call it karma :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back