Scelzi's new look (1 Viewer)

OK....someone please explain the Gary in a bath robe and stripping thing to me. I can't even fathom!

Oh lord! My eyes are burning from the strip tease! Everything is getting foggy..........doctor, is that you???

Gary needs to wear something a little more "high waisted". His tan on his arms needs to catch up with the rest of his body!!!

Great pics of the block party!

It looks as though Gary didnt know what the new paint scheme was until last night?
And he is clearly the king of all things Mopar. The block party wont be the same without him

What a hoot. You can tell he had fun doing it. I would have loved to had been there to see it. new colors are ok, liked the old ones better.

Well, it IS quite a different color.. But I think those "O" boys need to give Ghio, Jr. a call for their pattern schemes.... The "pseudo-camo" look is getting pretty tired looking... NICE job on the "O" tho...

Well, it IS quite a different color.. But I think those "O" boys need to give Ghio, Jr. a call for their pattern schemes.... The "pseudo-camo" look is getting pretty tired looking... NICE job on the "O" tho...
I got the boot after not being able to put the puzzle car together... :D

I hope this ain't a DM job... sssssshhhhhh

I don't know. I'm undecided. I beginning to weary of the "camo" look.

Is it the angle of the pics, or, is it as I suspect, that the front wheels on funny cars are being recessed deeper and deeper into the wheel openings? In other words, is the front wheel-to-wheel width getting narrower?

In my opinion, Jim Jannard must have had a lapse of judgement in O.K.ing that paint scheme.
But he is Jim. He is allowed to have a quick hiccup of judgement, and we still love him.
(But obviously not love the looks of this baby.)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back