Sat pics, raining sunday. (1 Viewer)

Nice pics, man! Thanks for the link!

What's going on with the Bubble-Up car? Is that something that's going to be running on the nostalgia circuit or something? I notice that Terry Capp is the name on the car, but I remember the Bubble-Up car being driven by 240-Gordie Bonin. Also, is that the same Terry Capp that ran Top Fuel years ago?

I know, questions, questions, questions. Sorry!

Sean D

What's going on with the Bubble-Up car? Is that something that's going to be running on the nostalgia circuit or something? I notice that Terry Capp is the name on the car, but I remember the Bubble-Up car being driven by 240-Gordie Bonin. Also, is that the same Terry Capp that ran Top Fuel years ago?
It is the same Terry Capp that used to run TF. Strange not seeing Gordies name on that car...probably my favorite flopper as a kid. Cool to see the late Jerry Verhuels name on the side though, a hell of a tuner in his day.

Well here it is around 10 AM in a Kinko's, and it doesn't look good! Looks like I may just go to a movie and hang out till my flight at 6.

THe Super Gas car that did the wheelie was having major tire spin problems on his earlier runs, but he certainly found the traction on that one. The picture shows the car on its way down from an almost-vertical position - the chute pack hit the track so hard that the chute came out.

THe Super Gas car that did the wheelie was having major tire spin problems on his earlier runs, but he certainly found the traction on that one. The picture shows the car on its way down from an almost-vertical position - the chute pack hit the track so hard that the chute came out.

Larry,

I know you are there to cover the pros-any info on how quick Alan Ellis has been in his comp car?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back