Firebird, friday pics (1 Viewer)

Way Cooool Photos Gary...
Thanks and keep 'em coming!!

What camera & lens are you using?

Larry Fulton

Great pics! If I can be greedy, can you get more of Comp cars and Nostalgia cars in the pits? :D

Thanx very much Gary! Much appreciated!

Love the shots of WJ, Jeggie, and V. where you caught the burnout smoke still inside the rim but nowhere else!
How did ya like the cobra-jets? They got tons of MPH!
Great shot of the Lembeck comp car launching.
I looked around the net for pics yesterday and no one had any.

Thanx again, man!

oh, not sure how it plays into things, but the MATCO tools expo is in Vegas and starts the Tuesday after the race.

Last edited:
Way Cooool Photos Gary...
Thanks and keep 'em coming!!

What camera & lens are you using?

Larry Fulton

Just an olympus c740, nothing special.

I missed seeing the CJ's run. Wasnt out early enough, they ran stock at 8am. I hope they'll be there next weekend for the div 7 race.

As for monday testing, looks like nobody is going to do it except maybe Tony S... I asked Clay M., Antron, Cory Mac and Matt H. and they all said the next test was in Florida.

I'll try and get todays pics up later tonight.

Gary

If you can keep digging for info as to who might be testing, I would be very much appreciative. Monday Phoenix testing is a tradition for us; however, this year doesn't look too good. If you could pop that question to Spencer Massey, the Force guys, and anyone else, I would be very much in your debt.

Last edited:
Gary

If you can keep digging for info as to who might be testing, I would be very much appreciative. Monday Phoenix testing is a tradition for us; however, this year doesn't look too good. If you could pop that question to Spencer Massey, the Force guys, and anyone else, I would be very much in your debt.

Tough to get close to any of the force bunch. I did ask the others if they knew of anyone testing, Shoe was the only maybe. The reason was that they had tested in Jan. and didnt need to test.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back