Ronnie Swearingin - RIP (1 Viewer)

Hate to hear this. I was at Pomona when him and KC came back and won the '94 Winters with the same car they won with in '90. They rocked the pits with their warm ups. They were a cool bunch of dudes and I always rooted for them. RIP, Ronnie

I just got the sad news in a text about an hour ago. He has tuned some nice cars that ran some good numbers through the years.😢

Hate to hear this. I was at Pomona when him and KC came back and won the '94 Winters with the same car they won with in '90. They rocked the pits with their warm ups. They were a cool bunch of dudes and I always rooted for them. RIP, Ronnie
I too was there in 1994

UserFiles-image-2016-Daily%2520Features-Monday-spurlock.jpg

Ronnie next to K.C. 1990 NHRA Winternationals

Damn do I hate to hear this. Ron was always so nice to me. What a great dude. I am super bummed to hear this.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Ronnie a few times over the years and found him very knowledgable. He has helped several of the nostalgia guys out with their programs and put them on a good path to success.

RIP my friend.

60 something? at the most? sucks big time. remember him after KC with freddie neely ..... rip ronnie

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back