Roland Leong: "A Baby Cries" .mp3 (1 Viewer)

ColeCoonce

Nitro Member
I am in the process of uploading the entire album -- all 74 minutes -- of "The Big Sounds of the Drags 2001."

(I am maybe a 1/3rd of the way done with posting this project...)

Here is a link to this morning's offering, an excerpt of an interview with Roland Leong, during his Skoal Racing era:
Roland Leong: "A Baby Cries.mp3"

Feel free to poke around the Big Sounds website... there is a generous mittenful of drag strip noize there, with plenty more to follow in coming weeks....

Awesome stuff. I have always held the highest respect for Roland .Thanks for sharing ..Cool for sure ..

Heya Cole, I bought 4 of those CD's from you back in Oklahoma in 2000. I have the whole CD on my Ipod, it's pretty good to listen to it all on my way home instead of the radio. You ought to see the looks of people sitting in traffic with it cranked up and the windows down, lol They are like, WTF!!!

I bought the CD back then too, i've listened to it several times recently. The music is a bit too loud and drowns Roland out too much but otherwise this and all the rest is great stuff.

Cole, I missed you at CHRR but in looking at your pictures of JetCar Bob you must have been sitting near me at one point.

Looks like a site a guy could curl up in for the long Michigan winter! Thanks Cole.

That's kind of the idea, Bob. I've posted many more mp3s of the Big Sounds of the Drags 2001 Cd this morning, including sounds of fuel altereds (with dramatic play-by-play by Jon "Thunderlungs" Lundberg), wheelstanders, and a blown 392 on 90 percent nitro.

cf. THE BIG SOUNDS OF THE DRAGS 2001

Ultimately, when I have uploaded and cataloged every track, the listener can then rebuild the entire disc in their iTunes library. For free.

To that end, if anybody needs cover art, it's here:

bigsoundsofthedrags.jpg

(The disc came with a 20-page booklet, which I may or may not get around to posting for consumption.)

This is great. If i'm ever going to get "itunes" ... Y'know when I bought that CD you didn't offer cassettes so I didn't even have any way to play it at first.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back