Robert Patrick and Don Beverley Team Up ... (1 Viewer)

Things could happen with Sonny Leonard power under the hood. Just great to have another full time team out there, and really great to see Don Beverley back in the NHRA.....

Really good looking car too by the way.;)

Really good looking car too by the way.;)

I agree that car looks sharp and it would be great for Pro Stock if one of the Ford teams could make a legitimate run at the championship.

Does anyone have any new info (or links to it) on the Yates Ford engine progress?

Larry Morgan appears to be making the most HP presently. However, that's still only enough to go a couple rounds:(

I would like Robert to finally have the type of success that NHRA has never given his career thus why he pretty much abandoned nhra pro stock for ihra. If there mid 50 capable then great, if they are mid 60 capable good luck

I would like Robert to finally have the type of success that NHRA has never given his career thus why he pretty much abandoned nhra pro stock for ihra. If there mid 50 capable then great, if they are mid 60 capable good luck

He left NHRA before, because he couldn't compete. Hopefully, with Sonny's HP he'll do better this time around.

He left NHRA before, because he couldn't compete. Hopefully, with Sonny's HP he'll do better this time around.

Yea I know he left for purvis business but in the 2000's you could safely say he gave up nhra full time cause i guess ihra worked better with what they had.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back