Rob Passey (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
I was wondering if someone knows if Rob also goes by Bob. I am doing some research and there are 2 names that come up when I search for Passey. Rob and Bob. I don't ever remember there being a Passey Sr. Could someone help and let me know if Rob also goes by Bob or Robert?

Thanks,
Shannon

I was wondering if someone knows if Rob also goes by Bob. I am doing some research and there are 2 names that come up when I search for Passey. Rob and Bob. I don't ever remember there being a Passey Sr. Could someone help and let me know if Rob also goes by Bob or Robert?

Thanks,
Shannon

I don't believe he goes by anything other than Rob. If you need contact info PM me and I'll get you his number.

I don't believe he goes by anything other than Rob. If you need contact info PM me and I'll get you his number.

John can you tell me if anyone else in his family raced? Back in 2001 there is a Bob Passey that raced Top Fuel. Was just curious if he is the same person or not.

Thanks,
Shannon

John can you tell me if anyone else in his family raced? Back in 2001 there is a Bob Passey that raced Top Fuel. Was just curious if he is the same person or not.

Thanks,
Shannon

Rob has raced with Don Mattenson, and his step Dad Scott Stratford here from Salt Lake, I have known Rob since he was in grade school, and I do not recolect any one else in Robs family drag racing.

Thanks,
Shannon

I would bet that was a misprint. Rob has been driving quite a while and like Ralph said he has raced under the MSP Motorsports name since the 90s. He did drive for those guys out of Colorado (I think Colorado) at a few races in 2001. The father and son military guys.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back