Rickie Smith's new ride... (1 Viewer)

That's a very good looking car!!!!! Red's my favorite color, and that red with the flames rocks!

Very nice looking car. I saw the blurb over at DRO about it this morning. Is he really going to run that car in 3 different variations? NHRA, IHRA and Pro Mod?

I guess, you never know with him. It's legal to run NHRA, IHRA and Big Dog, so I guess we will see what happens. He will be in Norwalk this weekend.

One Tricky HotRod

Amanda, tell Ricky that is One Sweet Ride... and good luck at Norwalk this weekend :)

I guess, you never know with him. It's legal to run NHRA, IHRA and Big Dog, so I guess we will see what happens. He will be in Norwalk this weekend.
At least he can race almost every single weekend with this combo, but I would think the changes to the engine/driveline/chassis would keep him VERY busy in between races.:D

That's one pretty cool looking car! I have one question, when he races NHRA who's the source of his power?

Dad is very happy with the car! He missed the show at NORWALK... But he only had one day to test before NORWALK and that was wed. of the race... And IHRA only gives you 3 passes where nhra gives you 4.... He has not run IHRA pro stock in 12 years and he came within a hundredth of making the show... He had the wrong rear gear in the car and nobody had the gear he needed, also the carbs were not set up right and the car was too lean.. He kept putting jet in just not enough each time...He will be in NH in 2 weeks and he is going testing a couple times before then.....

That big engine combo would have to completely throw off the geometry of the car but it would be interesting to give it a try. Oh and I agree nice looking ride!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back