Richie Stevens (1 Viewer)

Terrance Smith

Nitro Member
I just read his press release on dragracecentral and he seems very thrilled to be working with J and J, to quote him "Mark Ingersoll and Mike Gott are great guys to work with and they pay a lot of attention to detail. I think this is the best team chemistry I've ever worked within and it will be a good partnership to move forward with" these are his words directly from the press release. AJ has a great team, at this point in time Richie is like a cat with nine lives, I feel like he should have had a win by now. He praised David Nickens but doesn't have a thing to say about the restructuring except its good for his team. Honestly with the way he has performed I don't think he will be back, especially with his contract being up at the end of the year. With no wins I and not being a top ten driver he might be on the outside looking in. Thats DSR deal screwed a lot people up becuase certain people let their egos get in the way, Pro Stock definently aint fuel racing.

Make that top-8 not top-10

Hopefully he'll have some good outings under J&J and will re-up
with them along with Mopar supporting a second team under J&J.
Then DSR will be out of pro-stock totally.

DSR's P/S "umbrella" will be closed for good. :)

I just read his press release on dragracecentral and he seems very thrilled to be working with J and J, to quote him "Mark Ingersoll and Mike Gott are great guys to work with and they pay a lot of attention to detail. I think this is the best team chemistry I've ever worked within and it will be a good partnership to move forward with" these are his words directly from the press release. AJ has a great team, at this point in time Richie is like a cat with nine lives, I feel like he should have had a win by now. He praised David Nickens but doesn't have a thing to say about the restructuring except its good for his team. Honestly with the way he has performed I don't think he will be back, especially with his contract being up at the end of the year. With no wins I and not being a top ten driver he might be on the outside looking in. Thats DSR deal screwed a lot people up becuase certain people let their egos get in the way, Pro Stock definently aint fuel racing.

He also said since Nickens came in that they found more hp every single week but it never showed. He's optimistic to say the least. Though with that group it could be true and you know he will have more power, so I wish him luck. I like Richie.

I really like Ritchie too, he's a good guy and pretty darn good at the wheel.........
Make that top-8 not top-10

Hopefully he'll have some good outings under J&J and will re-up
with them along with Mopar supporting a second team under J&J.
Then DSR will be out of pro-stock totally.

DSR's P/S "umbrella" will be closed for good. :)
I honestly feel like that bomb was already dropped at Indy, just saving face for all that were involved!

I really like Ritchie too, he's a good guy and pretty darn good at the wheel.........I honestly feel like that bomb was already dropped at Indy, just saving face for all that were involved!

I know. It was a pun

there has been lots of BOMBS dropping over at DSR. Hopefully his neighbors
Force and Snake don't get any of the shrapnel.

Have a good weekend.........

......................there has been lots of BOMBS dropping over at DSR. Hopefully his neighbors Force and Snake don't get any of the shrapnel.

Have a good weekend.........
Run for Cover.....................wonder what will be dropped on this weekends broadcast!:eek: Silly season just keeps getting sillier and sillier each season!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back