Where was Richie Stevens? (1 Viewer)

nhdriver

Nitro Member
Richie Stevens wasn't at Atlanta I thought Allen Johnson J &J Racing was going to field a second car to help get data figure out set ups etc. Instead Allen is still spinning his wheels & seemingly going nowhere.

On a side note, I noticed that after Atlanta, the "-Stevens" has been missing from Erica Enders' name.

On a side note, I noticed that after Atlanta, the "-Stevens" has been missing from Erica Enders' name.

I just noticed that on the race results from the Friday qualifying in Epping. Didn't think much about it until you mentioned it. Went back and checked and saw the same for Topeka and E-Town. Interesting.

Last edited:
Erica Enders- Stevens on the car in Epping today
EE.PNG

Alan Reinhardt mentioned the reason why Erica dropped the last name on WFO a couple weeks back. Go have a listen. For personal branding reasons, it makes sense.

Shirley Muldowney and Melanie Troxell did the same basic thing during their careers, even though Shirley was married to Rahn Tobler and Melanie was married to Tommy Johnson, Jr. The only one that didn't really do this was Angelle in Pro stock bike

Angelle should stay with the one name like Cher or Madonna did...it's become a recognizable name in drag racing like Snake or Big Daddy or Shirley

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back