Return to the "good ol days" of drag racing??? (1 Viewer)

I have to admit that I wonder what people do for a living when they roll up in some of the giant rigs, but I wouldn't change a thing. I like having a paid for car, paid for trailer, and mostly paid for truck. I like hanging out in the trailer with the kids, and heck, I spend most my time on my golf cart talking to people outside their rigs/trailers any way. I do admit, I rent a motorhome for the national events it's actually cheaper and easier than trying to get a hotel room.

Which part? Staying at cheap motels.:rolleyes: There are more motorhomes in the sportsman pits than there are in most state parks.

These are the good old days.
When i roll through the gate, here's the high dollar rig i do it with
DSCF0900.jpg

'98 3/4 ton that's paid for
DSCF0899.jpg

$1,400 trailer i bought brand new 15 years ago, and the race truck that i completely built myself.
I don't do cheap motels, but i don't stay at the Marriott either.

I have a goose neck and everyone I know has a rolling white mansion. You know those almost semi motorhomes and stacker trailers. I was in one last season admiring it and I said "wow this is sooooo nice how the hell did you afford it?" He said "well, I refinanced my house and got the money that way". I'm wondering now if that wasn't the best thing to do. I think we took the economy to the limit and now are paying the price.

Yeah, lets go back to the days of regional fuel racing and pro comp.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back