Retired Sand Top Fuel Racer Murdered Along with Two Others (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Right here in our sleepy little town of Salem Oregon, a former top fuel sand racer was gunned down along with two others and the shop set on fire. We have a story posted at Cap Racing Home Page

Last edited:
Wow, I'd read the stories over the past couple days but I didn't know he used to race. I hope they catch the ******* that did this.

Brent, this is a mafia style execution and yes they will be caught. The killer was dome enough to leaves death threats on their answering machine and owed them 180,000 over a bill. I'm sure the cops already know.

Here's the latest and I'm not putting this on web site because I don't know how true it is and I don't want them visiting my house. Someone out of California had an agreement with Myke Holmes for Myke to restore several old cars, possibly muscle cars. Then the guy out of Cally was going to sell them when they were finished and make a handsome profit. Well, there were cost over runs in the project and the total cost was more than the gent had planned to pay Myke and Myke kept the titles so the guy couldn't sell them until fully paid. This pissing match went on for months and they think that who ever the gent was, was very desperate and came up here and committed the murders or had a punk do it for him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back