Remember That Dragster Chassis at JFR's Shop? (1 Viewer)

Jim Head wants someone to pay him to tune his own car, not a bad deal if he can make it work. 750K full tour was the last number I heard ... wish I had that kinda scratch laying around.

I seem to remember him rethinking that after we lost Scott. I remember him saying he didn't know if he wanted the responsibility of anyone's life on his hands, other than his own.

I know I won't make a new friend with Mr. Songas with this statement, but........

I'd sure like to see Prock tune that car when it's time. He was dominant with Cory and Amato in a dragster and I've said for a long time that I think he's one of very few who could consistently challenge AJ in Top Fuel.

Sorry, Paul! ;)

Sean D

No need to be sorry.

Last year got to be pretty stale in top fuel. There was good racing, but it was just the same 2 teams going back and fourth. Brandon Bernstein was 6th in points behind AJ/DSR, and I can't remember him being in any finals..Maybe one??

No doubt Jimmy would put a car in that mix and be a threat for low ET and a win every time out.

You know the Force method. Count on lots of testing before any racing. Still, gets you thinkin........ :)

i could see jimmy moving to TF, leaving eric y. to CC on robert's FC,
never more than a trailer away.

Bernie, that has been in the rumor mill for 3 months, I sure hope Traxxas doesn't go with Force! There are so many deserving drivers in desperate need of sponsorship!

Joe,
I understand your thinking, but unfortunately that argument does not hold water. The bottom line is this; Who is going to get Traxxas the most exposure? THAT is who "deserves" the sponsorship. It unfortunately is a "Rich get richer" sort of scenario, but as a potential sponsor, you need to get a return on your investment, and with the constant ramming of Team Force down our collective throats, (and the ignoring of the little guy, even when they pull off an upset) they are far and away the best investment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back