Remember That Dragster Chassis at JFR's Shop? (1 Viewer)

Buns

Nitro Member
Apparently it's going to be Brittany's as John Force said on WFO Radio that she'll be testing in it for Top Fuel.

I think it's a very good idea. We all know that AJ and DSR run TF and it will be very fun to have another heavy hitter in the class that has the funds and resources to be competitive. Of course, this is assuming that Brittany races next year. But I'm convinced that's their intention.

Looking forward to having a BOSS 500 between the frame rails of a dragster and who the sponsor will be.

Team Force!

Apparently it's going to be Brittany's as John Force said on WFO Radio that she'll be testing in it for Top Fuel.

I think it's a very good idea. We all know that AJ and DSR run TF and it will be very fun to have another heavy hitter in the class that has the funds and resources to be competitive. Of course, this is assuming that Brittany races next year. But I'm convinced that's their intention.

Looking forward to having a BOSS 500 between the frame rails of a dragster and who the sponsor will be.

Team Force!

Bernie, that has been in the rumor mill for 3 months, I sure hope Traxxas doesn't go with Force! There are so many deserving drivers in desperate need of sponsorship!

Bernie, that has been in the rumor mill for 3 months, I sure hope Traxxas doesn't go with Force! There are so many deserving drivers in desperate need of sponsorship!

Right. We've all heard that the chassis was there but nothing concrete. Now we have.

I wouldn't be surprised by a Traxxas sponsorship. There are a lot of deserving drivers out there, no doubt. But from a companies point of view, Team Force is a marketers and promoters dream. it's instant significance for Traxxas.

From what I could tell in the pics, It looks like a standard dragster with an extra horizinal bar in the drivers compartment. I'm sure there is more to it then that, but the pics were small.

John and both girls have been fitted for it, and seats made for all 3.

I know I won't make a new friend with Mr. Songas with this statement, but........

I'd sure like to see Prock tune that car when it's time. He was dominant with Cory and Amato in a dragster and I've said for a long time that I think he's one of very few who could consistently challenge AJ in Top Fuel.

Sorry, Paul! ;)

Sean D

I know I won't make a new friend with Mr. Songas with this statement, but........

I'd sure like to see Prock tune that car when it's time. He was dominant with Cory and Amato in a dragster and I've said for a long time that I think he's one of very few who could consistently challenge AJ in Top Fuel.

Sorry, Paul! ;)

Sean D

Tim & Kim would be the right choice.

Sorry, Paul! ;)

Sean D

I really like that idea!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back