Rat Trap vs Nanook (1 Viewer)

NONE

Nitro Member
Here's a few photos I took at the Southern Nationals last year.

Wayne
RAT.JPG
RAT2.JPG
NANOOK.JPG
NANOOK3.JPG

Last edited:
Oh Yeah.....

Congrats to the New Driver of Nanook...

RB or something like that... Ride something

d'kid

teasing the mid-west's best awful awful driver

Karl,

You are a bad, bad man. You know how rumors grow to become the truth. ;)

Greg, you are right there with him. :p

Wayne fantastic shots of the car. Thanks for posting them. :cool:

Rapid

You guys get around faster than I type. I will put some info together and get it posted. But your intrepid Nostalgia buffs Karl, and Greg are correct. ;)

Dave posted yesterday on another board that Ol' Rapid is the pilot of his hot rod. :cool:

Rapid

You guys get around faster than I type. I will put some info together and get it posted. But your intrepid Nostalgia buffs Karl, and Greg are correct. ;)

Dave posted yesterday on another board that Ol' Rapid is the pilot of his hot rod. :cool:

Rapid

WOW..you are? I didn't know that..Congrats! lol

Randy,

I'm waiting fer the 'What I Did Last weekend' stories. Is Dave letting you bring the Hammock?:eek:

Be hey, I tried to be good. I've only told 100 or so people today, but most of them asked why someone would 'steal' a 'ride' on a 'Nanook'? And then the hour explaining Drag Racing 101 and what an awful awful is and why this one is so special to me.

d'kid

Greg, anybody ever called you a smart A**? :eek: :p

Karl, only a 100,,,you are slipping. I am going to have to dock your paycheck for lack of PR performance today! :p

Rapid

Rapid in Nanook??? Who woulda thunk!!!! I'm totally surprised Randy!:D Best wishes from the cornfield for some great success (ps got all the promo materials and things are looking pretty good!) Take care, be safe, and go fast!

Really awesome, Rapid!

That Nanook is one bad ass machine!

Cheering for you both from out here on the West coast.

Holy CHIT!!! Rapid is gonna drive the Nanook??? Dude....You are one lucky SOB Randy! Have a great time driving that bad a$$ aa/fa!!! Good luck at the March Meet Randy, and enjoy your chance to drive like MM said, a piece of drag racing history.:cool:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. As you can imagine I can't wait to stand on Davey's hot rod!!

Wayne, I am sorry for the thread derail. It kind of got out of control. However your photos were an awsome segway {sp} into the news. ;)

How cool is that! I get to drive Danny's NFC at the 50th annual MM, and then Dave's Nanook all over the country. :cool:

Rapid {AKA Mr. LUCKY} :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back