Nanook VS Rat Trap (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
I thought I would let you that the Nanook AA/FA will be match racing the Rat Trap Fuel Altered in Bowling Green at the NHHR on June 13-14-15th. It will be my first time behind the wheel of the famous Nanook so it should be fun to watch. Please come by and say "Hi" to all of us if you can. :cool:

Rapid

Dan,

I am lucky enough to be able to Match Race with Ron and Brian a number of times this year. :cool: We are not yet done with the end of the year schedule, so at this time I have to say that I don't know. But, given the chance to race at that event,,,HECK YEAH!!! :D

Hey Hook and Blake,,,are you listening to this? ;)

Rapid

All i can say is it takes brass balls to drive those outta control machines...you're basically along for the ride lol. but that's what makes it fun right?!

Since I've never seen either the Rat trap or Pure Hell run in the 7's, and I've seen the Nanook run a 6.16. My Monies on the Trap!:p:p:p

James,,,,OH YEAH!

Joe, thanks for the support buddy. :p :D

Thanks Gary, to say I am "BIT FIRED UP" just might be the understatement of the year. :eek:

Rapid

All i can say is it takes brass balls to drive those outta control machines...you're basically along for the ride lol. but that's what makes it fun right?!

Balls maybe, but in Randy's case, I think it's numb above the shoulders. Average pass for an awful-awful is 1500 feet... and that's on an 1/8 mile track.

BG in mid june... hummmmm....

ya'll doing double duty Mister Baker?

d'kid
put em in the beams sideways so it run straight down the track

Balls maybe, but in Randy's case, I think it's numb above the shoulders. Average pass for an awful-awful is 1500 feet... and that's on an 1/8 mile track.

BG in mid june... hummmmm....

ya'll doing double duty Mister Baker?

d'kid
put em in the beams sideways so it run straight down the track

Yes, I found that out a little bit ago. Your operatives are pretty good!! :D

Rapid

Rapid, you'll be in great hands with Dave, Rick, and (mother hen) Linda.

Remind the other driver that he ain't at Bonneville and to keep the car going down track!

Rapid, the very first blown car I ever saw run was a AA/FA at my local strip.

They smoked tires and blacktracked the entire 1/4. The next day I rode my bike up there and looked at that. It was then I decided I wanted to drag race. It made a big impression on a 13 yr. old.

They are awesome machines and I am glad to see you get your chance.

Arthur

Rapid, you'll be in great hands with Dave, Rick, and (mother hen) Linda.

Remind the other driver that he ain't at Bonneville and to keep the car going down track!

Norm, I will tell him. Should I wait until we are staged and call his cell. :eek: I should be able to leave on him that way. ;)

Rapid {Looking for all the advantages I can get as Brian said he has some tricks up his sleeve for this year} :D

Rapid, the very first blown car I ever saw run was a AA/FA at my local strip.

They smoked tires and blacktracked the entire 1/4. The next day I rode my bike up there and looked at that. It was then I decided I wanted to drag race. It made a big impression on a 13 yr. old.

They are awesome machines and I am glad to see you get your chance.

Arthur

Thanks Arthur, I feel very honored to get picked. Not only to race a famous fuel altered, but to be able to race with the Houghs. They are a great racing family, and it will be a lot of fun to hang out with them this year. :cool:

Rapid

Rapid, I will be flying home to WA that weekend. So I will miss that. And, you are at Cordova the next week too, right? I miss two great events, back to back.
Good luck and I will be looking forward to the Weekend reports. ;)

They are a great racing family, and it will be a lot of fun to hang out with them this year. :cool:

Rapid

You are exactly right Rapid. They are a lot of fun and great people. Best of luck to you and tell Vince, Butch, & Butchy Boy that Scott Yama****a says "wassup!". They will know.

Rapid, I will be flying home to WA that weekend. So I will miss that. And, you are at Cordova the next week too, right? I miss two great events, back to back.
Good luck and I will be looking forward to the Weekend reports. ;)

Eric,

WTH??? You failed to look at the racing schedule before you made vacation plans??? :eek: Shame on you! ;):D

You got it Scott.

Rapid

I did, just the racing schedule was the one for WOODBURN, OR!!! LOL And, that is the only real time I could get more than a day or two off with our year end close coming right after.
I will see you at the World Series though!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back