Randy Meyer Racing Surprising Coming (1 Viewer)

3D34A5C0-B04E-4978-974F-C1061882468E.jpeg
00D9917E-2780-4186-BE41-42D5E232F85C.jpeg

Not much luck yet but hopefully they will sort it out. It does have clutch management stuff in the toy box for possible future use but it’s not in use right now, just standard A/Fuel set up in the bell housing from what they told me.

View attachment 10186View attachment 10187
Not much luck yet but hopefully they will sort it out. It does have clutch management stuff in the toy box for possible future use but it’s not in use right now, just standard A/Fuel set up in the bell housing from what they told me.
Just Bitchin! Thank You for the pictures and information.
A/Fuel cars, my drug of choice. I really dig those cars.

Stupid Boys A/Fuel is for Girls!

heard a report the FC struggled all day yesterday. haven't heard anything today.
just goes to show how hard this sport is. a team that has mastered their dragster class, now dealing with entirely different animal. they'll get it.

Funny Car Caos is 4 - 8 car fields and the top 32 cars qualify. The Myers car did not make the show yesterday,
"A" field winner Lyle Greenberg in the "Cone Hunter" Corvette N/FC,
"B" field winner Donald Knoblauch in the "Atomic Punk" Camaro N/FC (tuned by Jeff Diehl),
"C" field winner Clay Cunningham in the "Still Crazy" A/FC,
"D" field winner Steve Timoszyk in the "Detroit Tiger" Monza NA/FC and
Outlaw Fuel Altered winner Keith Zimmerer.

Randy is no doubt frustrated,every attempt,and I think it was five,resulted in tire smoke at the hit.There is no doubt in anyones mind that the car will be successful.And on another note,there was another A/Fuel Funny Car there,the Back In Black Corvette of Tod Barker that ran a 3.86@207. Lets see what happens.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back